Sales Associate - Pulte
Primary responsibility for completing sales training and learning the necessary skills to become a Sales Associate or Consultant (minimum of three months training required).
- Assist in conducting interviews of prospects for current/future home sales, including model presentation
- Assist any new homebuyer or prospective homebuyer as needed
- Serve as back-up to other members of the sales team as needed
- Learn knowledge of local markets, competition, Real Estate laws/rules, public opinion, local and national trends, and governmental regulations related to home buying
- Assist with sales office administrative responsibilities as needed
- Not applicable
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- College coursework preferred
- Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
- Related Functional Experience: No minimum requirement
- Knowledge of Sales organization preferred
- Strong organizational skills and a desire to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PulteGroup, Inc. and its affiliates do not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies (collectively, “Recruiters”) in response to job postings. If Recruiters nevertheless submit one or more unsolicited resumes to any employee at PulteGroup, Inc. or its affiliates without a valid written agreement in place for this position, it will be deemed the sole property of PulteGroup, Inc. and its affiliates. No fee will be owing or paid to Recruiters who submit unsolicited candidates, in the event the candidate is hired by PulteGroup, Inc. or its affiliates as a result of the referral, without a written agreement between PulteGroup, Inc. and through any means other than via our Applicant Tracking System.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will provide a reasonable accommodation to a qualified applicant with a disability that will enable the individual to have an equal opportunity to participate in the application process and to be considered for a job.
This Organization Participates in e-Verify
Pulte Homes of Minnesota is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.