Licensed Real Estate Agent - The Trisha Cook Team at Keller Williams Realty
Job description: If someone offered you the tools needed to help people more effectively & make effective contributions in your community while still having a life and making six figures a year, would you take it?
Who Are We: At The Trisha Cook Team, we are a client focused real estate team, passionate about constructing a vision for others. Our culture is that of relationships, community, & results. Our actions create possibilities for everyone that we encounter. We strive to be the indispensable real estate team of choice by opening doors to change the way people think about and experience real estate through a reputation of integrity, unparalleled expertise, & stellar results.
Who We're Looking For: We are looking for an experienced agent to join our fast-growing, top selling real estate team who want to be a part of an amazing culture of other agents who work together to learn how to be the best of the best! The agent is responsible for assisting our clients in the purchase or selling of a home. This position will require a high degree of sociability, time management, organization, accountability, and above all else: integrity. The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry, humble, and smart. This person must have a Georgia and/or South Carolina Real Estate Salesperson License prior to job commitment.
Compensation: This is strictly a commission based position and the absolute highest paid position on the team so this person should be a go-getter with a high passion for success. It is recommended that the candidate have 3-6 months of financial reserves prior to starting, as closings take time. We can show you how to achieve all of your goals through our proven systems and ample opportunities for an abundance of leads but ultimately your success depends on your level of commitment and consistency.
- Prospect for and seek out new sales opportunities
- Manage the cultivation of sales opportunities provided by team lead sources, personal sphere, and inside sales associates.
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately uncover motivation, needs/wants and financial readiness.
- Educate clients on the home buying process.
- Read & Negotiate contracts
- Manage the team databank to ensure processes run smoothly and that rigorous lead/client follow up is achieved.
- Accurately maintain conversion and task completion metrics.
- Understand evolving trends in the local real estate market to ensure that market knowledge can be conveyed to the client.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws in regards to real estate services.
- Always have a goal of continuing education to be a true fiduciary to our clients
- A valid GA/SC Real Estate License is REQUIRED for this job
- A valid Driver's License & mode of transportation
- This is a Full Time Position. Availability on weekdays and some weekends is required, as needed by the clients' schedules & home availability.
- You need to be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- A team player
About the Company: The Trisha Cook Team, a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors all over Georgia and South Carolina. Out of all Keller Williams agents worldwide, The Trisha Cook Team is consistently ranked one of the top 100 teams in the world for units based off of closings, the 2019 Business of the Year-Pooler Chamber of Commerce, #1 Large Team in the State of Georgia-Real Trends & has over 1000 5 star reviews from happy clients . Our mission is to create infinite opportunities through all things real estate. Our values are Passion, Purpose, People, & Possibilities. Our goal is to enrich the lives of everyone we go into business with through real estate & we are always looking for new and innovative ways to provide even more value each & every day.
What we believe in:
- Enable others to succeed
- Empower them
- Build benches
- WE, not I mentality (we before the me)
- Celebrate successes
- Together Everyone Achieves More
- Teams are amazing ways to divide the responsibility while tripling the fun effectiveness!
Pay: $50,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Number of openings for this position: 3