Landmark 24 Homes - Real Estate Sales Assistant
Real Estate Sales Assistant
Landmark 24 Realty, Inc. is looking for an organized Real Estate Sales Assistant to work on site to support our real estate team. The Real Estate Sales Assistant’s responsibilities will include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing, and distributing listing materials, documentation, and reports.
- High school diploma/GED; Degreed education preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse buyers, real estate agents and the sales team both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, as well as prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills to handle administrative tasks.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, but also follow the instruction of lead real estate agents.
- Sales experience recommended.
Salary commensurate with experience.
No phone calls please. Interviews by appointment only.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to: https://landmark24.com/mylandmark24/aboutus/jobs
Attn: Eric Sanford, Director of Sales