Construction Superintendent - Marchese Construction
07/11/2022 - 9:28am
Seeking a self motivated working construction superintendent to join our high performance team that treats its members like family.
Necessary Qualifications are as follows:
Must have a minimum of four years construction experience including but not limited to:
- Ability to understand and follow plans and specifications pertaining to the construction project.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and the imagination to derive the most efficient method of completing a task.
- Capability to communicate sequence of activities to all subcontractors and material suppliers to effectively implement our goals.
- Effectively manage schedules of staff and subcontractors in order to complete the project within time and budget constraints.
- Requisition materials, supplies, and equipment when applicable from vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate inspections required at critical stages of the project therefore preventing fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing codes.
- Manage a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing company standards and procedures.
- Foresight to predict and identify problems before they develop.
- A conscientious attitude towards controlling job costs and adhering to progress schedules.
- Maintain a daily log of job site operations, supported by photos when applicable and report to management as necessary.
MUST HAVE DEPENDABLE TRANSPORTATION AND A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
NO FEAR OF HEIGHTS IS A PLUS.
Send resume or work history and contact information to email@example.com