Budget & Estimating Analyst - Landmark 24 Homes
07/13/2022 - 2:55pm
Landmark 24 Homes, an established new home builder in Savannah, Georgia is looking for a skilled Budget and Estimating Analyst to help with effective production budget planning and spending.
The Budget and Estimator must be able to analyze Landmark 24 Homes’ budgets and look for ways to allocate resources more efficiently to maximize profits. Generate, estimates, and update direct construction cost data to construction, finance, and field staff for the purposes of building Landmark 24 production homes.
• Developing Landmark 24 Homes budget with managers
• Reviewing proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with Landmark 24 standards.
• Consolidating the organizational budget for review.
• Vetting funding requests for merit and authenticity.
• Monitoring spending on new construction projects.
• Preparing reports and estimating future financial needs.
• Defending budget recommendations with data and evidence-based analyses.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2 years of work experience preferred
• Foundational background in accounting is helpful.
Skills and Qualifications:
Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to process large quantities of information to evaluate costs, benefits, and project outcomes. Strong candidate will demonstrate the ability to analyze and solve problems while being able to clearly articulate ideas and communicate clearly and effectively.
INTERVIEWS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year