- Customer Service
- Communication with tenants, contractors, vendors & owners
- Assess tenant maintenance needs and provide prompt and courteous service.
- Responding to maintenance requests on a priority basis.
- Creating/inputting work orders into system and tracking unto completion.
- Review work and time estimates with Maintenance Supervisors and property owners.
- Overseeing and delegating work orders with contractors and vendors.
- Coordinate maintenance team to ensure market ready turns of vacant properties.
- Audit open work orders on a daily basis and update spreadsheets and files as needed.
- Maintain vendor contact list.
- Basic knowledge of property management practices and ability to understand leases.
BUSINESS / ACCOUNTING
- Experience with accounts receivable/billing a plus.
- Daily coding of contractors’ time and receipts.
- Scheduling of Work Orders
- Creation of invoices and billing
- Weekly approval of vendor invoices.
- Match closed work orders to contractor time, receipts and vendor invoices.
- Preparation of invoices/billing in property management software.
- Provide excellent customer service to tenants, vendors & owners.
- Professionally represent the company.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays and unexpected events.
- Consistently at work and on time.
Pay: Competitive pay (based on experience)
Hours: Varies, but minimum 40 Hours week/Monday-Friday 9-6pm, 1 hour lunch break
After Hours Emergency Line: $35/call (rotation)
8 Paid Holidays plus ½ Day off on Birthday
PTO accrues at start of hire (used after 90 Day Probation Period)
Review at 1 Year Anniversary
Applicants should apply in person at 8501 White Bluff Road 31406 or send resume to KimLanier@LanierRealty.com.