Landmark 24 Homes - Construction Supervisor
Construction Supervisor - Landmark 24 Homes
South East Ga Residential Construction Builders located in Savannah GA. is currently looking to hire a supervisor in the Savannah and surrounding area.
We offer a competitive package, with benefits tailored to the skills, experience and contribution of the candidate. Qualified applicants will receive immediate consideration upon receipt of resume and salary requirements. EOE/Drug Free working environment.
- Schedule all construction related activities on a given project for residential housing.
- Assure houses are inspection ready and job ready for the next construction task.
- Assure that home is being built in accordance with plans and specifications.
- Walk each home before the Homeowner Orientation to ensure the home is complete, clean and meets quality standards.
- Manages and obtains Certificate of Occupancy within the local jurisdiction.
- Construction Management certificate/degree or minimum one year of residential experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of one or more of the building trades (i.e. electrical, carpentry, plumbing, etc.) combined with a strong knowledge and ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent motor vehicle record required
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, e-mail and internet
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; to include prioritization and organization, detail oriented and task focused
- Some knowledge of construction activities including: estimating, job costing, and construction management
- Ability to build positive and sustainable relationships with peers, subcontractors, vendors and clients
Please send resumes to:
2702 Whatley Ave, B-1
Thunderbolt, GA 31404