This position requires communicating with vendors, homeowners, mortgage, insurance, and real estate partners, management companies and Board of Directors for several Homeowners Associations. Person must have a "can do" work ethic and be able to handle a task with minimal supervision from start to finish.
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Must be able to express thoughts and knowledge both in written and oral formats
- Position requires patience and the need to be sensitive to owners and guest needs while having a strong ability to manage sometimes negative situations
- Ability to multitask on a variety of levels
- Must have above average computer skills, and ability to learn new software quickly and thoroughly
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Well respected with high degree of integrity
- This position does represent the company in handling complaints, arbitrating disputes or resolving grievances, as the HOA Assistant you will be expected to work with Associates and visitors to ensure satisfaction. The HOA Assistant will have to take initiative and get creative in resolving challenges and involve a supervisor only when previous methods have been unsuccessful. This positions involves phone calls, walk-in HOA clients and onsite inspections at various HOAs. In addition, rotation on the After-Hours Emergency line (about every 6 weeks).
- Indoor/Outdoor settings; indoor office setting, outdoor inspections
- Will use a phone and computer frequently
- Schedule may occasionally include evenings or extended hours as business dictates*
Pay: Competitive pay (based on experience)
Hours: Varies, but minimum 40 Hours week/Monday-Friday 9-6pm, 1-hour lunch break
After Hours Emergency Line: $35/call (rotation)
8 Paid Holidays plus ½ Day off on Birthday
PTO accrues at start of hire (used after 90 Day Probation Period)
Review at 1 Year Anniversary
Applicants should apply in person at 8501 White Bluff Road 31406 or send resume to KimLanier@LanierRealty.com.