Director of First Impressions/Receptionist
Director of First Impressions / Receptionist
We are currently looking for an energetic team player who is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work. They must be able to juggle multiple projects, work effectively in a fast-paced environment and have great written and verbal communication skills including Social Media experience. We’re looking for an individual who isn’t afraid to get out and build/maintain relationships with local businesses, schools, clients and more. The successful candidate will have a cheerful, professional demeanor and will have an "It's my Pleasure" attitude.This position requires strong computer skills as well as organizational and administrative skills. Candidate will be capable of providing support to our office leadership and agents as needed. *Being learning-based is an absolute MUST! Someone who will "go the extra mile" and Do Whatever it Takes!
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Serve visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and deliveries.
- Provide administrative support to leadership staff.
- Maintain appearance of reception and common areas of office, maintain office supplies, equipment and inventory.
- Act as coordinator for the conference rooms and training room.
- Manage Market Center notifications and social media.
- Coordinate outside event opportunities for the team to get involved in as a vendor: Festivals, trade shows, sponsorships.
- Send bi-monthly newsletter updating clients of upcoming events, market stats and news.
- Manage the VIP referral program with monthly gifts for referral partners, preferred vendors & past clients.
- Organize closing gifts, send out cards, and other various forms of client care collateral.
- Coordinate social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, unpredictable environment sometimes under strict deadlines.
- Amazing customer service skills.
- A positive attitude and commitment to relationship building.
- Being a team player who enjoys working with and assisting others
- Attention to detail and extremely strong computer skills.
- Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance.
- “Get it done” attitude with a high sense of urgency.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-2 experience in a Customer Service or Admin-based role.
- Real estate experience is a plus!
Please email resumes in PDF format to email@example.com