Customer Care and Warranty Coordinator
Horizon Home Builders of Savannah is looking to hire a Customer Care and Warranty Coordinator.
The Customer Care and Warranty Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining a high level of warranty service and homeowner satisfaction. This will include addressing all warranty requests and customer service inquiries. This person should have sufficient knowledge of and experience in the construction industry. This person may be asked to fill in as a supervisor when current supervisors are out of town or sick and may also be responsible for homeowner orientations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with the 2-10 Home Buyer's Warranty manual and their process for submitting warranty requests.
- Receive and process homeowner service requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate with homeowners and schedule inspection appointments.
- Inspect and evaluate the list of items sent in and determine if they are covered under our warranty.
- Must be able to objectively communicate to homeowners what is covered under the warranty and what is not.
- Schedule and supervise necessary repairs to completion.
- Must work with and maintain good relationships with construction supervisors and sub-contractors.
- Work with construction supervisors to determine when back charges apply.
- Maintain reports and costs for warranty requests
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org