Landmark 24 Homes is a regional homebuilder based in Savannah GA. Landmark 24 Homes builds in Savannah, Bluffton and Charleston, South Carolina. Landmark 24 Homes is now expanding to the Brunswick, and St. Mary’s, GA area and are interviewing for a qualified construction manager.
Landmark 24 Homes offers an above average salary package including production bonuses tailored to the skills, experience and contribution of the candidate. Qualified applicants will receive immediate consideration upon receipt of their resume and salary requirements. EOE/Drug Free working environment.
- Schedule all construction related activities on a given project for residential housing.
- Assure houses are inspection ready and job ready for the next construction task.
- Assure that the home is being built in accordance with plans and specifications.
- Manages and obtains Certificate of Occupancy within the local jurisdiction.
- Assure that the home is built and delivered to buyer at the standards set forth by Landmark 24 Homes.
- Construction Management certificate/degree or minimum one year of residential experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of one or more of the building trades (i.e. electrical, carpentry, plumbing, etc.) combined with a strong knowledge and ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent motor vehicle record required
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, e-mail and internet
- Ability to adapt to Builder Trend software.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; to include prioritization and organization, detail oriented and task focused
- Some knowledge of construction activities including: estimating, job costing, and construction management
- Ability to build positive and sustainable relationships with peers, subcontractors, vendors and clients
Please send resumes to: